The morning after the massacre.
Israel’s latest massacre in the Alshojaiya neighborhood in beseiged Gaza. 110 Palestinian men, women and children killed in the last 48 hours.
im ashamed of being human.
Remember Ismael Mohamed Bakr, 9, Ahed Atef Bakr, 10, Zakaria Ahed Bakr, 10 and Mohamed Ramez Bakr, 11 - all from the same family - whose crime was nothing more than be Palestinian.
It does not matter how young you are, if you are Palestinian, Israel will kill you. A day which started out playing football on the beach ended with these children in body bags.
Will any Israeli be held responsible for their murder? Of course not. You’ll hear how Israel was only ‘defending’ itself and some nonsense about how Hamas was ‘hiding’ in the football they were playing with.
Israel will make something up (or pretend they’ll ‘investigate’ the incident - no outsiders allowed in that process, though!) and world leaders like Obama will regurgitate it.
While we’re on the topic of Obama, remember how he made a statement about the three Israeli settlers? It was a sweet thing to do. As of July 16, 209 Palestinians have been killed by Israel in their latest assault on the civilians of Gaza, at least 39 of whom are children.
You’re more likely to see your great-grandchildren graduate or hell freeze over than hear a word from him on Palestinian children or criticising Israel’s war crimes.
Children survivors of the Batish family massacre cry the loss of 18 members of their relatives after an israeli air strikes on their house yesterday ,Gaza.
Day 4: Gaza death toll passes 100 as Israel continues assault | July 11, 2014
1. A ball of fire is seen following an early morning Israeli air strike on Rafah. (Said Khatib/AFP/Getty Images)
2. A Palestinian man looks at a house which was hit in an Israeli air strike. (Mohammed Salem/Reuters)
3. The destroyed house of the Palestinian Abu Lealla family following an Israeli airstrike in the north of Gaza City. (Mohammed Saber/EPA)
4. Mother of three-year-old Saher Abu Namous mourns during his funeral after he was killed in an explosion in the east of Jabaliya refugee camp. (Mohammed Saber/EPA)
5. A chicken walks amidst the rubble of a destroyed building following an Israeli air strike in Gaza City. (Mohammed Abed/AFP/Getty Images)
6. Smoke and debris from an Israeli explosion rise above the northern Gaza Strip. (Finbarr O’Reilly/Reuters)
7. Palestinians look at the remains of a missile which was fired by an Israeli aircraft on a street in Deir El-Balah in the central Gaza Strip. (Ashraf Amrah/Reuters)
8. Members of the Abu Lealla family search the rubble of their destroyed home after an Israeli airstrike north of Gaza City. (Wissam Nassar for The New York Times)
9. A Palestinian woman reacts in front of her son’s boat, which was damaged in a fire that started following an Israeli naval strike, at the seaport of Gaza City. (Mohammed Salem/Reuters)
10. Palestinians look the damage of a destroyed house where five members of the Ghannam family were killed in an Israeli missile strike early morning in Rafah refugee camp. (Khalil Hamra/AP)